What is Life Coaching?
A life coach is a professional who has training and understanding in motivation and success building. Usually, they have worked through inhibitions in their own life and are quite aware of needs, emotions and the drive for fulfillment in various areas of life.
How can Life Coaching Help Me?
Life coaching is a motivational and educational process that helps people advance their lives in many ways. It can aid in the development of healthier relationships – both friendships and romantic relationships. It does not use the typical psychological diagnostic codes. In fact, it does not use diagnoses at all. Rather, it focuses on where you are now, where you are unhappy or unfulfilled and what you want to achieve.
How does Life Coaching Work?
The development of the helping relationship is very important in this process. It may take a little time for the relationship to develop and to determine what blocks or “no currents” you have that block your path to fulfillment. Life coaching then helps you chart a course and provides support and encouragement to reach your goals as well as assistance in overcoming hurdles that you have along the way.
Here are a few examples of skills commonly worked on in Life Coaching:
- Developing goals for personal and professional growth
- Resolving limiting beliefs
- Developing financial freedom and abundance of consciousness
- Finding balance in your life.
- Discerning an understanding of your real needs and what is in the way of their fulfillment.
- Reducing fears of success and failure.
- Developing effective communication skills
- Gaining professional advancement and promotions
- Achieving weight loss and fitness goals
- Developing a new business or expanding your current business
- Discerning core values along with your health needs
- Help with getting and giving the love you want in life
If you are looking for a happier and more fulfilled life, or to overcome a life inhibition that stands in the way of the fulfillment of your human potential, perhaps you should give Life Coaching a try at Sollars and Associates. With 17 locations all around Michigan, we are sure to have an office close to you. How quickly and intensely you want to work on your goals can be arranged with your coach at the first session. Give us a call at 248-787-0855 .