Statement of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: We are dedicated to providing counseling and psychotherapy to as broad a population as possible. We believe mental health treatment is a right, not a privilege, and we have incorporated a range of payment and treatment options so that no one is turned away for lack of insurance or payment resources. We are diverse in race, culture, religion, gender identity and sexual orientation, both in our staff and in our client population. We recognize the trauma of racism and other forms of discrimination and will work to help heal on both an individual level and a societal level. We support social justice, anti-discrimination and anti-racism at all levels and for all people. We stand with Black Lives Matter and other movements with a goal of identifying and dismantling systemic racism and injustice.
Covid – 19 Statement: We are committed to providing the safest possible ongoing therapy and mental health support, whether through tele-therapy or face to face sessions in our offices. For clients coming into our offices, we have developed a comprehensive set of guidelines that include:
- Monitoring of each individual’s health through self-screening prior to each daily entrance into the suite
- Closed suites accessible only to scheduled therapists and clients
- Mask requirements in our suites, per the July 13, 2020 State of Michigan Executive Order
- Guidelines for frequent hand-washing and hand sanitizing
- Guidelines for disinfection of offices between appointments
- Continual updates per CDC and State of Michigan guidelines
Your safety is our priority.