Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Statement of Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion:
Sollars & Associates are dedicated to providing psychotherapy and counseling to as broad of a population as possible. We fully believe mental health treatment is a right, not a privilege, and have incorporated a wide range of treatment and payment options so that no one is turned away for lack of payment resources or insurance. We are diverse in race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, and gender identity both in our client population and in our staff. We recognize the trauma of racism and other forms of discrimination and will work diligently to help heal on both an individual level and a societal level. We support anti-discrimination, social justice, and anti-racism at all levels and for all people. Here at Sollars & Associates, we stand with Black Lives Matter and other movements with the goal of identifying and dismantling systemic injustice and racism.
Covid – 19 Statement:
All Sollars & Associates locations are committed to providing the safest possible ongoing mental health support and, therapy whether through face to face sessions in our offices or teletherapy. For clients coming into our offices, we have developed a set of guidelines that include:
• Closed suites accessible only to scheduled therapists and clients
• Monitoring of each individual’s health through self-screening prior to each daily entrance into the suite
• Mask requirements in our office suites, per the July 13, 2020 State of Michigan Executive Order
• Guidelines for disinfection of offices between appointments
• Guidelines for frequent hand-washing and hand sanitizing
• Continual updates per CDC and State of Michigan guidelines
Your and your family’s safety is our priority.