Celeste I. Linder MA LLP has been providing Mental Health Services to children, adolescents, adults, and families for over twenty years. As a life-long resident of Southwest Michigan, she has very good understanding of the Emotional and Psychological challenges that her clients endure.
Not only does Celeste demonstrate professional excellence in her work, she has an engaging personality that immediately puts clients at ease. Celeste is able to quickly establish rapport and credibility with those she serves. She truly cares about her clients and shows a high level of commitment to them.
Celeste provides Counseling and Psychological Services to people of all ages. Her areas of expertise and clinical competence include:
- Trauma, PTSD, and Sexual Abuse – Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Severe and Persistent Mental Illness, Depression and Anxiety – Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Addictions – Gambling, Alcohol and Substance Abuse – including Prescription Drug Addiction, Pornography and Sexual Addictions, and Food Addictions
- Personality Disorders
- Grief and Loss Counseling – Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- LGBTQ Issues – Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Families and Individuals with Developmental Differences/Disabilities
- Self-Injurious Behavior and Suicidal Ideation – Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Emotional and Psychological Barriers to Athletic and Sports Performance – Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Driver’s License Re-evaluation and Assessment due to Alcohol and Substance Abuse-Related Driving Impairment
- Psychological Assessment and Testing, and Positive Behavior Support Planning